DreamWalk Pty. Ltd. is a division of Wellcom Group Limited (‘Developer’). Developer may use and share, within the Wellcom Group Group, the information you provide and other information held about you for the purposes set out below.
Information we may hold about you
- Information you’ve provided to us via the App or Site
- Information about products and services you’ve purchased or downloaded
- Information provided by other companies who have obtained your permission to share information about you, such as Facebook or Twitter
- Information about your interaction with songs, artist profiles, adverts and services such as registration, comments, “like” buttons etc.
- Information we collect using cookies stored on your device (for example, this may be a PC, phone or tablet) about your use of Site and App. For more information on cookies and how to manage them, please see our cookies notice below.
- Your IP address. This is a number that identifies a specific network device on the internet and is required for your device to communicate with websites
- Technical information from your device relating to the service you receive and/or device identification numbers.
Please do not submit your personal information via the App or Site if you do not wish us to collect it.
Please note, the Site makes message boards, blogs and other such user generated content facilities available to users of the Site and registered users can provide content for and participate in these facilities. Any information that is disclosed in these areas of our Site becomes public information and you should always be careful when deciding to disclose your personal information. For more information, please click on the Site's Terms and House Rules.
Sharing with friends
Please note, when you use the Site or App to share songs with friends and provide us with personal data (e.g. the name and email address) of a third party, please ensure that you have their consent before giving us their details.
How we may use your information
By using this Site, you agree that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with the Site services and developing our business which shall include (without limitation):
- Verifying your identity (for example when you return to the Site)
- Personalising your visits to the Site and developing the design and style of the Site and App to improve the services provided to you
- Informing you about the latest changes to the Site and App, or products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting
- Dealing with, and responding to you about, a comment you have submitted in the App or Site and other such user generated content facilities
- Enabling you to share content with others
- Informing you if you have been successful in any competitions or promotions we may run
- Compiling customer reviews
- Conducting market research
- Carrying out statistical, technical and logistical analysis
- According to your preferences, communicating (and personalising such communication) with you:
- To send you periodic newsletters about the App
- To provide you with personalised services, such as providing with you with listening recommendations and tailored advertising. This includes where we have agreement to store information about you on the devices you use, for example to make some of the adverts you see more relevant to you
We may share your personal information with other companies within the Wellcom group of companies.
Subject to obtaining your consent, we may also supply personal information about you to third parties
We may transfer, sell or assign any of the information described in this policy to third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of assets or reorganisation of our business.
Safeguards and Security
No data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure, so we do not guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the Site. However, we use reasonable endeavours to protect the security of your personal information from unauthorised access or use.
You should be aware that when you use the Site or App, we may collect information by using 'cookies'.
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small bits of text that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again, so it can recognise you and can then tailor what you see on the screen.
Cookies are an important part of the internet. They make using websites much smoother and affect lots of the useful features of websites. There are many different uses for cookies, but they fall into four main groups:
(i) Cookies that are needed to provide the service you have asked for
Some cookies are essential so you can move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you've asked for can't be provided. These cookies don't gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
Here are some examples of essential cookies:
- Keeping you logged in during your visit; without cookies you might have to log in on every page you go to.
- When you add something to the online shopping basket, cookies make sure it's still there when you get to the checkout.
- Some are session cookies which make it possible to navigate through the website smoothly. However these are automatically deleted after you close your web browser.
(ii) Improving your browsing experience
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make, such as your language or region and they provide improved features.
Here are a few examples of just some of the ways that cookies are used to improve your experience on our websites:
- Remembering your preferences and settings, including marketing preferences.
- Remembering if you've filled in a survey, so you're not asked to do it again.
- Remembering if you've been to the site before. If you are a first-time user, you might see different content to a regular user.
- Restricting the number of times you're shown a particular advertisment. This is sometimes called 'frequency capping'.
- Showing you information that's relevant to products of ours that you have.
- Enabling social media components, like Facebook or Twitter.
We like to keep track of what pages and links are popular and which ones don't get used so much to help us keep our sites relevant and up to date. It's also very useful to be able to identify trends of how people navigate (find their way through) our sites and if they get 'error messages' from web pages.
This group of cookies, often called 'analytics cookies' are used to gather this information. These cookies don't collect information that identifies you. The information collected is anonymous and is grouped with the information from everyone else’s cookies. We can then see the overall patterns of usage rather than any one person’s activity. Analytics cookies only record activity on the site you are on and they are only used to improve how a website works.
Some of our websites and some of the emails you might get from us may also contain small invisible images known as 'web beacons' or 'tracking pixels'. These are used to count the number of times the page or email has been viewed and allows us to measure the effectiveness of its marketing and emails. These web beacons are anonymous and don't contain or collect any information that identifies you.
Any queries or comments regarding this privacy notice should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
DreamWalk Pty. Ltd
51 Park St.